UNIVERSAL ATTACHMENT DESIGN – Ivation T-Bar Row Platform Locks Snugly & Securely Into Any 2” Frame Tubing on the Base of Your Dumbbell Rack or Bench
DURABLE, SOLID CONSTRUCTION – Solid Steel Construction With Anti-Corrosion Chrome Finish Means Double-D Handle Grips Stand Up Through Years of Use
SWIVEL DESIGN FOR ERGONOMICS – Tight Workout Spaces Are No Problem Thanks to Our T-Bar Row Platform's Smart 360° Swivel Design
SAFETY FIRST W/NO-SLIP GRIP – Textured Double-D Handle Grips Ensure Easy & Secure Grasp Even When Cold or Wet; Remains Grippy with Sweaty Palms
NO NEED TO BUY A NEW BAR – Versatile Design Enables T-Bar Row Platform to Securely & Safely Fit Every 1" Standard & 2" Olympic Bar
Raise the bar on your home gym!
Just because you work out at home doesn't mean you can't have a professional-quality workout. The Ivation Press T-Bar Row Platform, combined with the Double-D Handle, offers a serious solution for developing your back, shoulders, forearms, triceps and biceps through seated row exercises without a row machine. And, with the Double D Handle design, you can work out both arms at once. The T-Bar Row Platform safely handles up to 350 lbs., so you can push for glory while developing those glory muscles. Want a big workout in a tight space? No sweat! Thanks to the Platform's 360° swivel design you can get a serious workout even if your home gym really only occupies a homey space.
What You Get
- 1 heavy-gauge steel t-bar row platform with solid-steel pivot & dual bronze oil-lite bushings
- 1 solid double-d handle with solid steel anti-corrosion chrome finish and textured grips
- 1 user guide
Specs & Details
- One (1) 7.5"x6.5"x5.5" (LxWxH) Ivation Double-D Handle with solid-steel, anti-corrosion chrome finish with textured grips
- One (1) 9.3”x 4.8” x 6” (LxWxH) steel Ivation T-Bar Row Platform with dual bronze oil-lite bushings
- T-bar row platform can hold up to 350 lbs.
- Build strength and work several muscles, including latissimus dorsi, teres major & minor, deltoid, rhomboids, infraspinatus, pectoralis major, trapezius and biceps, brachialis, hamstrings, gluteus maximus and abdominals
- Attach Double-D Handle for pull-downs, push-downs, hammer curls, front raises, low rows and chins
How to Enjoy
- Securely bolt T-Bar Row Platform to floor or attach to frame tubing at base of dumbbell bench or rack
- Place one end of bar in platform bar indentation. Load weights on other end
- Attach Double-D Handle to work both arms at one time
- Keep clean by wiping with a soft, cloth. Avoid harsh chemicals